Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

I will manage my work time better. Managing my time includes, doing homework right after school instead of half an hour before I go to dance, staying up no later than 11:00 to do homework, never leaving homework that is due the next day to do in another class or during lunch.

I will work on dance skills outside of the studio. This includes practicing my solo at least once a week outside of class. Stretching before class on Saturdays, since we don't have warm ups that day. Doing acro (such as aerials, backbends, etc) at home, to work on more difficult skills.

I will focus on myself instead of other people. I will not be rude or selfish, but I will not care about what other people are doing that I am not doing. I will not let people determine my actions, simply because I admire their opinion. I will do what I want to do and not worry about what other people think of me. I will have achieved this goal when I no longer care about what specific people are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment